Industrial infrastructure of the Lyudinovo Site
The site is located at a 60-km distance from the A-101 Moscow-Maloyaroslavets-Roslavl highway and at a 30-km distance from the M-3 Ukraine federal highway.
Furthermore, the Lyudinovo-Zhizdra-M3 Ukraine through road along the southern border of the site (0.02 km) connects the Bryansk-Lyudinovo-Kirov road with the A-101 Moscow-Maloyaroslavets-Roslavl and the M-3 Ukraine highways.
The density of paved public federal and regional roads in Lyudinovo District equals 16 km per 100 km².
Lyudinovo is located on the Vyazma-Fayansovaya-Bryansk single-track railway. There are two railway stations in Lyudinovo: Lyudinovo-1 (Class III) and Lyudinovo-2 (Class IV).
Lyudinovo-1 serves all industrial facilities. The distance between Lyudinovo-1 and the site border is 5.0 km.
There are no commercial airports within an 80-km radius from Lyudinovo. Bryansk commercial airport is located in Bryansk (at a 100-110-km distance from Lyudinovo).
Kaluga IP SEZ has access to the following utility capacities:
- power – 100 MW, reliability rating II;
- water – 10,000 m³/day;
- sewerage – 10,000 m³/day;
- gas – 90 mln. m³/year.
The site is covered by four mobile network operators: Megaphone, MTS, Beeline and Sky-Link.
Sites will be leased out to investors after they obtain the status of residents of the Kaluga industrial production special economic zone.
- Connection to utility networks is free of charge.
- After registration of ownership rights to real estate objects built by an investor on a lot within the SEZ territory, the lot can be redeemed in accordance with article 36 of the RF Land Code. The redemption price for land lots is 15% of the cadastral value (Kaluga Region Law No.11-OZ of May 31, 2010, Kaluga Region Government Ordinance No. 248 of May 17, 2012).
- Sites for your business
- Kaluga Special Economic Zone
- General information
- Industrial infrastructure of the Lyudinovo Site
- Industrial Infrastructure of the Borovsk Site
- Social infrastructure
- Land plots
- Special Economic Zone Specific Features
- To Become Special Economic Zone Resident
- Customs Benefits
- Yermolino Monotown
- Sosensky PSEDA
- Kondrovo PSEDA
- Benefits for PSEDA residents
- Become PSEDA resident
- Industrial Parks
- Vorsino Industrial Park
- Vorsino-West Industrial Park
- Grabtsevo Industrial Park
- Kaluga South Industrial Park
- Rosva Industrial Park
- Obninsk Industrial Park
- Vorotynsk Industrial Park
- Maklaky Industrial Park
- K-Agro Industrial Park
- Meshchovsky Centrolit Industrial Park
- Detchino Industrial Park
- Sosensky Industrial park
- Kondrovo Industrial park
Vorsino Industrial Park Vorsino-West Industrial Park Grabtsevo Industrial Park Kaluga South Industrial Park Rosva Industrial Park Obninsk Industrial Park Vorotynsk Industrial Park Maklaky Industrial Park K-Agro Industrial Park Meshchovsky Centrolit Industrial Park Detchino Industrial Park Sosensky Industrial park Kondrovo Industrial park