On November 13, 2017 the Government of the Russian Federation issued Decree N. 1370 On Establishment of Sosensky Priority Social and Economic Development Area. PSEDA establishment in the entire territory of Sosensky is to become an efficient mechanism to attract investors to the town. PSEDA beneficial conditions for business and availability of qualified personnel in the town are to compensate the investors’ costs caused by a greater distance between Sosensky and economically developed northern part of Kaluga Region.
PSEDA area – 412 ha.
Distance: 90 km - Kaluga, 165 km – Orel, 185 km – Bryansk.
4 km – distance to a railway branch.
240 km – nearest international airport (Vnukovo)
List of business activities included in the All-Russian Economic Activities’ Classifier (OK 029-2014 (KDES Ver. 2), which are subject to special legal status for implementation of projects by residents in Sosensky PSEDA:
- Manufacturing of food products
- Manufacturing of textile products
- Manufacturing of garments
- Manufacturing of leather and leather products
- Wood processing, manufacturing of wood and cork products except for furniture, production of straw products
- Manufacturing of paper and paper products
- Manufacturing of other non-metal mineral products
- Manufacturing of finished metal products, except for machinery and equipment
- Manufacturing of computers, electronic and optical products
- Manufacturing of electric equipment
- Manufacturing of vehicles, trailers and semitrailers
- Provision of temporary residence facilities
- Provision of food and drinks
- Software development, consulting services in this field and other related services
- Activities in the field of information technologies
- Spetssplav, LLC: creating of a foundry for light alloys production
- Rustrading, LLC: dry-cured meat deli production facility.
If you are interested in placement of a production facility at an investment site, please fill in the online application form.