Rosva Industrial Park
Project initiator: Government of Kaluga Region represented by the regional Ministry of Economic Development
Project purpose: accommodation of enterprises from various industrial segments
Location: 23 km south-west of Kaluga, 2 km from M3 Ukraine highway
Land category: industrial
Assigned Industrial Park status on March 10, 2009
Total area – 785 hectares
Reserved for utility lines – 250 hectares
Allocated to investors – 340 hectares
Vacant for investors – 195 hectares
The industrial park currently accommodates 15 investment projects.
10 cooperation agreements signed. 10 companies operating:
- Peugeot Citroen Mitsubishi Automobiles Rus (France/Japan) – car manufacturer. 23 .04.2010 – commissioning of the plant. CKD model range: Peugeot 408, CitroenC4 sedan, Mitsubishi Outlander, Mitsubishi Pajero. Lot area – 145 hectares.
Success Story of the company
- GE Rus LLC (USA) – repair and technical maintenance of gas turbine components. Opening ceremony - 08.11.2010. Lot area – 5.2 hectares.
- Faurecia Automotive Development LLC (France) – manufacturer of exhaust systems. Commissioning – January 2013. Lot area – 1.4 hectares.
- Faurecia Automotive Development LLC (France) – manufacturer of interior elements. Commissioning – January 2013. The company is a resident under the B-park project, which offers built-to-suit buildings, i.e. construction in accordance with individual requirements of future clients. The project offers construction of production and warehousing facilities for suppliers and manufacturers of automotive components, thus creating conditions for efficient operation of automotive companies in Kaluga Region. Apart from the automotive segment, B-park can provide accommodation to companies from other industries as well. B-park project is implemented on a territory of 2.8 hectares.
- FUCHS OIL LLC (Germany) – manufacturer of lubricant oils (motor, tractor, transmission, compression), lubricating coolants, hydraulic and hardening compounds. Production capacity – 40,000 tons of products per year. Opening ceremony - 19.09.2013. Lot area – 5 hectares.
- Continental Kaluga LLC (Germany) – manufacturer of automobile tires for passenger and light weight commercial vehicles. The plant manufactures Continental, Gislaved and Matador brand tires. At the first stage, the plant will produce 4 million tires for passenger cars. Further on, it is planned to expand production to 16 million tires per year. More than 50% of materials used by the plant are Russian-produced. Opening ceremony - 29.10.2013. Lot area – 60 hectares.
- ContiTech – branch of Continental Kaluga LLC (Germany) – manufacturer of piping for air conditioning systems and parts for power steering systems of automobiles. Opening ceremony - 01.07.2014. Lot area – 0.48 hectares. Production capacity – 700,000 units per year, from 2015 – more than 1.5 million. Continental’s investment in the plant was EUR 17 million.
- Siberian Element Renta-K LLC (Russia) – manufacturer of concrete and powder mixtures. Cooperation agreement signed on 03.12.2013. Lot area – 73.3 hectares.
- Basis JSC – Rosva customs and logistics terminal.
- Rosva Biotechnical Complex JSC (Russia) – complex for deep processing of wheat (manufacturing of gluten, glucose-fructose syrup, commercial starch, feed additives, monohydrates of glucose, sorbate and ascorbic acid). Production capacity – 250,000 tons per year. The initiator of the project is the Institute of Advanced Scientific Research of the RAS Social Sciences Division. On 23.06.2015, the company commissioned a grain elevator including the complex for deep wheat processing with the capacity to store up to 180,000 tons of wheat. Cooperation agreement signed on 23.07.2012. Lot area – 18 hectares.
Three companies are at the stage of construction:
- ST Pharm LLC (Russia) – pharmaceutical company, developer and manufacturer of cardiovascular medication. Cooperation agreement signed on 02.08.2013. Lot area – 4 hectares. Commissioning scheduled for 2016. Number of new jobs created to date – 3,630.
- Company Technostroy LLC (Russia) - the creation of a trucking enterprise with the newest special equipment for servicing industrial enterprises.
- GK PTM, LLC – construction of enterprises for the production of Elevator equipment.
With the arrival of major international industrial manufacturers to the region, the regional government decided to create a transport and logistics cluster by inviting world-renowned logistics operators like Gefco, Green Logistics, Renus Logistics, Transcontainer and others to the region, building multimodal transport and logistics terminals, developing the regional motorway and railway infrastructure.
Rosva Industrial Park is currently accommodating a major project for the construction of Rosva Transport and Logistics Center as part of Freight Village RU (FV Rosva).
FV Rosva is located within Rosva Industrial Park, in the center of concentration of its target consumers – modern production complexes, the biggest of which is Peugeot Citroen Mitsubishi Automobiles Rus LLC. The center includes the following facilities:
Automobile terminal with an area of 5 hectares (operating since June 6, 2011), including:
- 25,000 sq.m of outdoor space;
- 2 temporary storage warehouses, total area 4,000 sq.m.;
- Administration and amenity building, 1,500 sq.m.;
- Customs control area for 500 vehicles;
- Access roads;
- The automobile terminal is equipped with specialized lifting machinery, weighing stations, radioactivity control system and an x-ray screening complex.
The territory of the terminal is divided into 2 zones: Kaluga customs post of Kaluga Customs, and excise station of the Central Excise Authority.
Container terminal with an area of 3 hectares (first container train accepted on June 20, 2013):
- Container storage area;
- Canopy for container inspection;
- Administration and amenity building with a customs office;
- Access roads;
- Maximum load capacity – up to 150,000 TEU per year;
- Reloading equipment – Kalmar reach-stackers.
The container terminal is adjacent to the Railway Cargo Park (6 reserved use railway lines with total length of approximately 8 km), which is adjacent to station Vototynsk MJD with a 4 km railway access line.
- Power supply: VL-110 Kv to deliver 20 MW power to PCMA. 10 MW distribution substation to deliver power to current and potential investors of the industrial park’s east sector. 10 MW distribution substation to deliver power to potential investors of the west sector. Cable line to deliver 10 MW power to Continental.
- Gas supply: 2.6 km gas pipeline with capacity of 90 mln. M3/year for gas delivery to Continental and investors of the east sector. 491 m gas pipeline with capacity of 14,000 m3/hour in the west sector. Completed I construction stage of a 986 m pipeline with capacity of 2,500 m3/hour and II construction stage of a 1928 m pipeline with capacity of 1,500 m3/hour in the north sector.
- Water and sanitation: The park has water supply and sewage networks available for use by current residents. Water treatment facility with capacity of 1,000 m3/day. Completing reconstruction of another water treatment facility with capacity of 7,000 м3/day.
- Storm water drainage: Gabion storm water filtering facilities in place.
- Roads: 5.2 km of IV category motorways. 3.4 km of on-site roads.
- Railway: 10 km railway access line to Peugeot Citroen Mitsubishi Automobiles Rus. Reconstructed 6.5 km railway line used by investors of the west sector (FuchsOil) and Continental.
- Communications: Telephone communications and high speed Internet throughout the park.
- utilities included in price of lot
If you are interested in placement of a production facility at an investment site, please fill in the on-line application form
Contact person — Ekaterina S. Gaponova, Head of Investors Support Department:
Tel: +7 (915) 892-22-02