Kaluga South Industrial Park
Project initiator: Government of Kaluga Region represented by the regional Ministry of Economic Development
Project purpose: accommodation of enterprises from the automotive industry
Location: within city limits on the south border of Kaluga, north of the Kaluga-Kozelsk-Tula intersection along the R-132 motorway. Distance to M-3 highway – 16 km
Land category: industrial
Assigned Industrial Park status on October 7, 2009
Total area – 114 hectares
Vacant for investors – 0 hectares
The industrial park currently accommodates 11 investment projects.
Nine cooperation agreements signed. Seven companies operating:
- Volvo Vostok JSC (Sweden) – truck manufacturer. 19.01.2009 – opening ceremony. Model range: Volvo FH, Volvo FM, Volvo FL, Volvo FE.
- Volvo Vostok JSC (Sweden) – manufacturing of construction equipment. 14.05.2013 – opening ceremony. Volvo excavator model range Volvo: EC210, EC240, EC290, EC360 and EC460.
- Volvo Vostok LLC (Sweden) – manufacturing of Volvo and Renault truck cabins. Area – 2.96 hectares. 27.11.2014 – opening ceremony.
Success Story of the company
- Maco Door&Window Hardware (Austria) – manufacturer of fixtures for plastic windows. Opening ceremony – 27.05.2010. Lot area – 5.3 hectares.
Success Story of the company
- Mercator Kaluga LLC (Russia/Italy) – manufacturer of detachable equipment and special machinery. Opening ceremony – 29.05.2014. Lot area – 7.3 hectares. Designed capacity — 500 units.
- Continental Automotive Systems Rus LLC (Germany) – manufacturing of components for electronic fuel supply and ignition control systems of combustion engines. Opening ceremony – 05.06.2014. Lot area – 5 hectares.
- Rekast JSC (Russia) – manufacturer of paper honeycomb fillers. Lot area – 1.4 hectares.
- BOSCO LLC – construction of garment factory.
B-Park is an up-to-date offer for small and medium business. B-Park is located at the territory of Kaluga South Industrial Park
- Lease of existing production and storage facilities (BrownFields)
- Developed utilities infrastructure
- Built-to-Suit facilities
- H P Pelzer Rus LLC — the company has been manufacturing sound suppression materials for cars since 2010;
- Sherdel Kaluga LLC — production of seat frames for cars; in operation since 2010;
- Toyota Tsusho Rus LLC — organization of logistics processes; opened in 2012.
- Power supply: The park has two distribution substations: Promzona and Kaluga South.
- Gas supply: The park has a gas supply pipeline to deliver gas to its investors.
- Heating: The park provides options for connection to heat supply systems.
- Water and sanitation: The park has water supply and sewage networks available for use by current residents.
- The networks are being expanded to accommodate the needs of potential investors.
- Storm water drainage: Force main drainage system and containment pond built for Volvo Vostok JSC.
- Drainage system and containment pond for Continental Automotive Systems Rus LLC, Rekast JSC and potential investors complete.
- 1 km IV category access road from Kaluga-Tula motorway
- 1.7 km motorway No.5 with a traffic circle
- 400 m motorway No.2 for Continental Automotive Systems Rus LLC and Rekast JSC
- Motorways No.3 and No.4.
- Communications: Telephone communications and high speed Internet throughout the park.
- Social Infrastructure. European Quarter residential development project implemented in immediate proximity to Kaluga South Industrial Park since 2013. Seven 3-floored and three 5-floored houses built and commissioned. Before 2017, the 18-hectare development project assumes construction of 25 residential buildings with 1140 apartments and social amenities, including a kindergarten, shops and consumer services, an area for active recreation. An express taxi route has been organized to take residents to different districts of Kaluga.
- utilities included in price of lot
If you are interested in placement of a production facility at an investment site, please fill in the on-line application form
Contact person — Ekaterina S. Gaponova, Head of Investors Support Department:
Tel: +7 (915) 892-22-02