Detchino Industrial Park
Industrial park total area – 183 ha
Provided to investors – 183 ha
- Kaluga Region, Maloyaroslavets district, in the vicinity of Detchino
- The site is located by M3 Ukraine federal highway, 140 km from Moscow
Brief Project Description:
- Production of fiber concrete panels;
- Production of structures for agricultural facilities and wooden frame panel buildings;
- Agriculture equipment distribution and maintenance center;
- Multifunctional social and industrial facility;
- Brick production;
- Livestock breeding equipment distribution and maintenance center;
- Potato production equipment assembly and maintenance.
- ETEX LLC - manufacturing of fiber cement construction materials. Commissioning took place in September 2012;
- Wolf System LLC - manufacturing of structures for agricultural facilities and of wooden frame-panel houses. Commissioning took place in July 2014;
- Econiva-Kaluga LLC – service center for warranty maintenance of agricultural equipment. Commissioning took place in July 2013;
- GRIMME-Kaluga LLC- trade and service center for agricultural equipment;
- LEMKEN-Kaluga LLC - trade and service center for agricultural equipment;
- Russky Product OJSC – organization of production of alimentary products: soups, bake mixes for bakery, breading mixes, cooking additives, oat mixes, corn chips. Commissioning took place in 2014;
- Agroinvest LLC (Big Dutchman) - trade and service center for cattle-breeding equipment. Commissioning took place in December 2010.
One project in standby mode:
- Industrial Construction Company LLC – construction of a brick factory.
- electric power – 35 MW;
- natural gas – 7.5 cub.m per annum;
- water supply and waste water treatment – 600 cub.m per day;
- storm drainage (all facilities);
- motor roads - M3 Ukraine federal highway.
If you are interested in placement of a production facility at an investment site, please fill in the online application form.